Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Artist Chandan Dubey

I have followed Chandan Dubey's work for a while now and she continues to amaze me :) Chandan is a Mumbai based photographer, artist and curator. Her work is  extraordinary and her latest collection has me drooling :) 
The vintage skirt table makes a dramatic statement. The Gypsy Queen style trunks would liven up any room....Gosh! I could go on and on....... My other personal favorite is the  trunk where Chandan has combined studio portraits with vintage jewelry.
I am very excited as I plan to get one done for myself very soon! Unfortunately for now I can't get something a large trunk shipped to the US, but i can get something smaller :) A box that has Chandan's magic and a few personal touches!!

To know more about Chandan's work connect with her via  Facebook.

For all of you in Delhi, you get to see Chandan's work in person at an event hosted by Bhavna Bhatnagar of The Indian Summer and Serendipty. Find the details of the event HERE

Make sure you mark your calenders! 27th and 28th September 2014.








Images: via Chandan Dubey and subject to Copyright!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely loved this post! Awesome work by Chandan, and a lovely post put together by you, Anu!

Unknown said...

Ahh..I wish I was in Delhi for this event...I love Chandan's work!! Thanks for sharing Anu :).

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.