Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Cup of Tea With Celebrations Decor

Today, I would love for you to join me for a cup of tea with Lakshmi of Celebrations Decor. My favorite part of being a part of the blogosphere is the beautiful friendships you get to form with people you meet virtually. While one may be living thousands of miles away.... it almost seems easy to build a connection with people with similar interests.

A couple of years ago I hosted a lunch for a few blogger friends in Delhi. Unfortunately Lakshmi could not join us. However, we have stayed in touch over the years. Lakshmi's blog is a photographer's delight. Lakshmi very effectively creates the most charming vignettes while photographing the corners of her stunning home! Her work is inspiring and takes me back to a simpler time! I had a tough time picking just a few images from the collection of photographs Lakshmi sent me! However, you can view the beauty of Lakshmi's work in its entirety by visiting her blog and on Facebook.

Welcome to Lakshmi's world......





The array of cushions made using traditional textiles have been stitched at Lakshmi's home!







I love that chair :)




Lovely hues...




Time for some music....




Thank you Lakshmi for sharing the beautiful images of your home with the readers of My Dream Canvas.


Images : Copyright Lakshmi at Celebrations Decor.

10 comments:

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

Thanks a bunch Anu for the lovely words..Thanks for the encouragement as always.love lakshmi

Anonymous said...

such an inspiration you are!

kala said...

What a gorgeous snaps!!!Loved the lakshmi space :) Giveaway is gng at my space i would be very glad if u participatee will be waiting to hear ffrom u

Unknown said...

I have always been a big fan of her, nice to see her photographs once again

Unknown said...

Lovely pics!! love Celebration decor and MDC.I have been a silent reader of your blog much before I started my blog. You both are really inspiring.

Would like to introduce my blog(DECOR-GHARAANA)to your readers!
http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

Aakanksha

lovelifeunderthesun said...

Lovely images,Lakshmi!I love your clicks,specially the second one!

Unknown said...

Nice photographs, have personally liked her blog very much and like to go back again and again for more updates. Simplicity and elegance combined to create something really special is what her blog is all about.

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Anu, Lakshmi I admire both of you. Love the way you click photographs. Both of you have always been an inspiration for budding blogger like me :)

My Dream Canvas said...

Thank you, I am sure Lakshmi appreciates all the lovely comments.

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

I appreciate all your comments dearies,love lakshmi

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.